|Specification:||96 Test||Package:||Color Packing|
|Shelf Life:||12 Months||High Recovery:||>80%|
96 Test Mycoplasma Scan Kit,
FAPAS Mycoplasma Scan Kit,
FAM MGB Probe Mycoplasma Detection Kit
MycoScan Kit is a Mycoplasma detection kit based on TaqMan qPCR technology. It can detect more than 200 Mycoplasma, Ureaplasma, Mesoplasma, Spiroplasma, Acholeplasma and Phytoplasma, and does not cross-react with eukaryotic cells. The 2 x Premix master mix provided in the kit contains mycoplasma-specific FAM-MGB probe, internal control (Internal Control, IC) DNA and its specific ROX probe.
1. Wide coverage: detection coverage of up to 245 species of Mycoplasma contamination.
2. High sensitivity: the lowest detection limit can reach ≤10 CFU/ml.
3. Simple operation: it can be detected with 2 µL of cell culture medium, without the nucleic acid extraction process.
4. Save time: complete the test within 1.5 hours.
5. Good reproducibility: The optimized dual probe method and hot-start direct amplification Taq enzyme ensure the stability of the detection.