Kanamycin ELISA Test Kit
Cell Lysate/Culture medium/Plasmid
- Take 100 uL of the sample, add 900 uL of 1×Sample diluent Buffer, mix well.
- Centrifuge for 5 minutes at 4000 x g.
- Take 50 uL of the supernatant per well for the assay.
Note: Dilution factor: 10.
- To 1.0 g of the homogenized sample, add 4.0mL of 1×Sample Ext. buffer ,
- Vortex the sample for 1 minutes with vortex mixer.
- Centrifuge the sample for 5 minutes at 4,000 x g.
- Carefully transfer 200uL of the top layer to a new tube, add 1.375mL of 1X Sample diluent and 25uL of Sample Balance Buffer ,vortex for 30 seconds.
- Use 50uL per well for the assay.
Note: Dilution factor: 40.
- Take 50uL of urine or serum sample, add 1.2 mL of 1X Sample diluent , mix well.
- Centrifuge for 5 minutes at 4,000 x g.
- Take 50uL of the supernatant per well for the assay.
Note: Dilution factor: 25.
- Add 100uL of milk sample into a centrifuge tube, add 900uL of 1X Sample diluent .
- Vortex vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Centrifuge at 4,000 x g for 10 minutes.
- Use 50uL of the supernatant sample for the assay.
Note: Dilution Factor:10